Corruption has long been seen as one of the most serious problems in Slovakia. Negative perceptions of the corruption persisted all branches of the government, headed by the health, ministries and courts and the prosecution. TIS, however, devoted to other issues such as transparency of PPP projects, subsidies and EU funds, and Anti-Fraud training.
- Transparency launched State Grants in Culture and Sports Portal
- Let’s Bring More Transparency into Medical Drugs’ Policy
- Statutes of Limitations disable Effective Prosecution of Politicians
- Corruption in Films
- Corruption Barometer 2010 – Each Ninth Household has been asked for a Bribe
- Transparency and impartiality in decision-making on local government subsidies